Stay in the loop with what is happening at the conference with the Event App
The mobile app will provide you with lots of useful information in one convenient location.
- List of all attendees with their profile information showing their photo, name, position and organisation
- Exhibitor and sponsor lists with profiles, along with the floor plan
- Message other delegates, speakers or sponsors/exhibitors using the ‘Contact us/messages received’ button
- View the agenda, along with detailed information on all presenters
- Click on the presenter’s profile, scroll down to see their session and details along with their abstracts and papers (if provided). You may also write notes under each speaker for future reference.
- Have a question for a presenter? Send a message from the bottom of their profile.
- Event Notes allows you to take general notes about any topic you wish to document
- ‘My agenda’ which allows you to view your own personal agenda and shows the concurrent sessions you have chosen to attend, along with social functions. You can also indicate your favourite sessions for future reference.
- The Event Stream is like an internal social feed – feel free to add a comment/photo and join in on the fun!
- Live polls, live Q&A & session surveys
TO INSTALL THE EVENT APP:
For most attendees, you will be able to download and install your mobile app from your Android or Apple App Stores. For your convenience, we are including direct links to your appropriate App Store.
You are also able to search for “EventsAIR” to find The Events App by EventsAIR in your respective app store.
Once you have found the app in your App Store:
1. Install the app
2. The first time you open the app, you will need to enter this event code: cetanz
3. To log in you will need to enter your email address that you have used to register with and your password. If you haven’t set a password or want to reset your password use this Forgot password link.
If you are installing on a Windows Phone or Blackberry Phone:
1. The web based mobile app will install and you will need to log in with your email address that you have used to register and your password. If you haven’t set a password or want to reset your password use this Forgot password link.
2. To view the app as you would on a mobile: move the HTML out of the window so it is by itself, then drag the screen to best fit a mobile phone or tablet.
3. Finally, to add it to your home screen for convenient access, select the option ‘add to home screen’ from your mobile browser or “pin” the app to your home screen.
You are all set! You can now network with other attendees and exhibitors, view the programme and your personal agenda, information on sponsors, exhibitors and the floor plan.
NOTE after the app has downloaded you will be prompted with an ‘enable push notifications’ – please accept so that you receive all notifications and alerts from us, the event organisers.
Note: this app only works on IOS version 9.0 and Android 5.0 or above. You may also find that older phones may experience difficulties using this app. If that’s the case please revert to instructions for the third option (using html5 install and launch) and you’ll be okay. Alternatively come and see us at the information desk.