· Engage with key contacts in your industry over two days in one venue!
· Consider the following:
· What is the cost of visiting each of these contacts individually?
· How long would that take you?
· Can you guarantee their availability and access?
· What is the impact of not being there?
· Imagine competitor involvement?
· Drive awareness and understanding of your organisation
· Demonstrate your position as leaders in the industry
· Enhance relationships with your clients and prospects
· Engage your staff
Who will attend the conference?
The CETANZ 2020 conference is the premier conference for civil materials testing in New Zealand and the Pacific. This year we also welcome NUCLA to our programme.
During the event, a wide range of topics will be presented, catering for the needs of all levels of professionals from students through to managers. We expect approximately 150 – 200 delegates.
This conference provides exceptional value to practitioners and employers in the civil engineering profession by offering:
· Relevant topics in a packed programme
· An opportunity to build strong relationships between materials testers, contractors and engineers
· Alignment of professionals who are ultimately working towards common goals of improvement and quality