Who are we
To find out about out committee members click here
Incorporated in 2007, and affiliated with IPENZ as a collaborating technical society, CETANZ was formed to represent the views and opinions of the Civil Engineering Testing professionals of New Zealand.
Now with over 100 members, we have all agreed to follow the aims of the society -
- Continuous Improvement of the standard of testing in New Zealand
- Advancing the status of testing to the construction industry
- Communicating changes in standards of technology to the testing industry
- Representing members views to regulatory authorities
- Promoting the benefits of high quality testing to the construction industry
- Assisting members in the development of proficiency testing programs
- Promoting of civil engineering testing as a career
- Investigating & promoting Industry-wide qualifications
If you need help or advice with any aspect relating to testing, or you would like to know more about CETANZ, don’t hesitate to contact us.